What to Wear to a Club if You Hate High Heels
A night out dancing with the girls is bound to be a good time… except for your feet.
We all know the feeling – that sole-crushing, toe-jamming pain that comes from clubbing in heels. While some of us try to tough it out (no pain, no gain we say!) there’s plenty of us ladies who are through with stilettos.
If that’s you, we’ve got a lineup of sexy and stylish flats that will keep your feet feeling as good as you look.
- This strappy pair of flats from Valentino is definitely a splurge. The price may make you gulp, but if you’re looking for a seriously sexy shoe that could rival any heel, this pair is the way to go.
- Animal print is hot right now (scratch that – when is it ever not hot?) so these comfortable looking ballet flats from Gap are a solid bet for a night out. Bonus points if you’re dancing to Katy Perry’s “Roar” when you wear them!
- Ah, Kate Spade. I’m a huge fan of this girly-chic brand, and these charming pink beauties are no exception. A glam bow, a touch of gold – what’s not to love?
- Metallic is huge right now, and these silver moccasins from Zara are perfectly on-trend. The pointed toe mimics most heels… without causing you the same pain.
- If you’re not a fan of silver, why not try gold? This simple but stylish pair from Michael Kors would definitely bring some glam to any outfit.
- For a pop of colour, try this pair of royal blue flats from ModCloth. I love the little gold bow detail – they’re feminine yet sexy.
- If you want ultimate comfort, Tory Burch ballerina flats fit the bill. Simply slip them on and dance the night away.
- Red is an undeniably seductive colour, and the rounded toe on these flats from Cole Haan mean your feet won’t feel squished, even after a few hours on the dance floor.
- Last but not least, this budget-friendly pair from H&M might be my favourite of the whole bunch. As someone who typically wears an LBD for most nights out, I’m a big fan of these matching black flats with nice detail thanks to the gold studs.
Which ones are you going to wear to the club this weekend?