10 Signs She Will Never Be Your Girlfriend
Persistence can sometimes get you a lot of places in life, but with women it can be a whole different ball game. If you’re really interested in a woman, before you let your heart run wild with the situation, it’s a good idea to take a step back to determine if she actually wants to be your girlfriend. Sometimes a woman will be “too nice” to let you know she’s not interested, and it can be difficult to interpret sometimes.
A few tell-tale signs might not be the one signal that she’s not into you, but rather, if you see a combination of all of them, she for sure is not interested in you. Below are a few signs that might suggest it’s time to move on.
10. She doesn’t respond to your texts – or takes extra-long to respond
9. She says she’s too busy to hang out (on several occasions)
8. She doesn’t respond in the same tone to your mushy texts or conversations
7. You don’t hear from her for a while (three days to a week)
6. When you ask her to hang out and she brings her friends
5. She dodges plans with you
4. When you go out in public she looks around a lot, and avoids contact with you
3. She will only hang out with you when other people are around
2. She’s constantly on her phone when she’s with you
1. She avoids, or dodges the topic of the future of your relationship
Don’t allow just one of these signs be the reason you feel like she’s not interested. It usually ends up being a combination of a few signs that she’s just not feeling it. It’s things like having a difficult time spending time alone with her, or finding that when you are together she just seems a little uninterested that should make you take a step back to evaluate the situation. When in doubt, the best thing to do is to ask. It’s never easy telling someone you’re not interested, so take charge of the situation and ask if it’s time you moved on. Pay attention to the signs from the beginning, and you’ll not only save yourself from heartache, but also from embarrassment.
Pestering a woman or not taking note of the signs that she’s not into you can leave you chasing after someone who is not worth the chase in the end. Analyze the situation realistically and then make the smart decision whether to stay or move on.